torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2013

Babble babble, bitch bitch

First I must apologize, this post will be just random babble without anything that would interest you. But I just have to write it down to get it off my mind. I'm annoyingly obsessed person. With "have to"s. So to make that up for you, I'll add few photos in the end. Whether you are interested in or not.8D  If you ARE interested in, you are free to scroll down. Now.

So, guess what? I got sick again. Last week strated with 39C fever. It was gone with in few days and got replaced with annoying cough. So I spent the week doing nothing (read: reading, internet and loads and loads of sleep). And the mood kinda sticks. So I haven't started the project LR (limb restraint in case you've forgotten, if there is anyone out there). Haven't even thought about it.
Also, I'm hoping I'm able to move within next, hmmmm, six (?) months. I'm not too hopeful about it 'tou. I should work harder to find a flat. A job is the other option but since I've got friends who have been unemployed for a long long time I'm can't say I'd be too hopeful about that.

So what have I been up to then (besides job&flat hunting)? I've been cleaning. For your information, I hate cleaning. I'm not filthy person, but dusty yes and quite messy too. I wouldn't be that messy if I had a little less stuff. And that's what I've been working on for for months and months. It's a slow process since I've collected this amount of stuff during my lifetime.
Last summer I had the exactly same furniture and decorative items I've had for almost over 10 years. Yeah, you read that correctly. Some for longer time, some for a bit lesser. I had these huge, mahogany-coloured bookshelves that I bought with my dad longlong time ago, and a workingdesk that was bought at the same time.
I loved the shelves, but they were annoying when moving. AND, what's more important, they had eaten a h u g e amount of stuff that I didn't actually even need or want anymore.

I just had got used to that stuff.

So, when my ex, that was living almost next door, said that she was moving to another city and didn't have the room for the diningtable I had designed and our friend had made (he's graduated as carpenter) things started rolling. It didn't come to anyanyany question that it would be sold or given away. As I love huge, large furniture, it just so happened to be that it was almost the same size as my old table that was about to fall apart anyways. So, the diningtable of my dreams moved to live with me. And then I started to dream about getting rid of the shelves too. It started this prjoect I've been doing during the winter.
I've managed to get rid of huge pile of stuff. Still a lot to go trough though. But I'm woring on it.

My biggest problem is, that when I get an idea, ANY idea. I have to do it. Immidiately. So, I've known for a long time that my storage room downstairs needed to be cleaned too. And few days ago I made up my mind, the time is now.

So yesterday, instead of doing it, I started to avoid it (and that's the second problem, avoiding fullfilling the boring ideas you just have to do). Instead I ended up trying to relocate my furniture. It didn't work out. So I put everything back to their places. BUT I did manage to clean the floor (vacuuming AND washing,  I just don't do that) and organize my coffee table which I hardly ever do either.

But, no matter how hard you try to avoid the stuff you want to do, you have to do it in the end. So today I spent going trough some boxes of stuff, five full ones turned into two. Not bad. For a start. There are still quite many more to go trough. But first I need to make myself to drag those to a local trift store. It's not that far away, a kilometer or so, but I tend to forget what I was going to do when I'm going to do it. It wouldn't be the first time when I go out to take something to somewhere and realize halfway that I had forgotten, what ever I was going to take, home.

Hopefully, at some point, I'll be a person with less random & useless stuff and more that I really need and want to own.

(Btw, do you know anyone around here who would want to buy an old piano?)

And here are the photos:

"Human, you may leave now. At least one of us must work!" she said nodding above my colouring pencils, being as approbative about those as a dachshund can be. She would have created art, larger than life, if she only had thumbs. But because she doesn't, she ended up on the floor and I kept on using pencils myself.
When you look up, up, up you see blue sky and can almost imagine snow has melted enough for me to use more narrow (?) heels.<:
I had to take a selfie the day when I went to sign under a citizens' initiative about equal rights to marriage no matter what your sexual orientation is. And I'm so sorry if I got that wordmons wrong.>: Feel free to correct of ask more of what I thinkt I wrote there.8D
Almost no ice at all! And don't get me wrong, I love winter too. I just feel like I could have use for a spring now.
Today I woke up when a mailman brought a letter from my schoolmate. It had this note saying "Surpriseeeee" and some evil laughter after that. Few days earlier she had asked for the adress of our other friend to send her a surprise. I had no clue that i was going to get one too.<3

So, this evening most of the puffy stickers ended up decorating my iPod and cell. And now they look like a 5-year-old kid would own them. Purrrfect. And one of the best parts was that she had sent that to me using a stamp with Krista Kosonen, who is an amazing Finnish actor (I know, I sould say actress) and well, hot too.



SO, that's for todays pointless post. I hope the next one will have more interesting content. Btw, how do I end the caption and get back to "normal writing"? !PLEH I NEED !PLEH



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti