torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

Bang baby, bang!

Dramatic, right?

I'm dying with the decision of whether to use English or not.

The problem is. Some stuff can't be written in English because of the differences in languages, but then again I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with Finnish either. Can I just sign to you?

Like this:

<3

Did it work?

I thought so too.

Sharing love is easy, it doesn't need any language, not written, not spoken. But anything else except some feelings are extremely hard to share without any words. I mean. I could try to play Pictionary here too?

I think I'll just use it all to make a beautiful mess. I mean. It's my blog and my rules!

My parents should have done better work. Nah, they tried their best. I'm just hopeless case.

Yours truly, I thought that I smiled, but then again, no.8D 

So today we went to Eura to shop some goodies at Sar-Machine Oy. Yesterday my last thought (before falling to sleep) was TAKE CAMERA WITH YOU. I should have made myself to do it, but I just couldn't. My bed was too soft. So, I forgot it. Getting up before seven was quite early for me. I'm glad I made it.

Did some (more) shopping (than I was going to), but got only stuff that I r e a l l y need. Mostly tools. Some "hand held steel based manual cutting devices"(as one of my friend described 'cause I felt like saw blade is too dull word to be used) for my saw, aka blades. And well. Stuff.8D

The Stuff. And yes, that's my extremely fashionable work chair that is covered  with spots of "leopard" and some crochet. Sadly you can't see the extremely fashionable green color it has. And don't worry if you don't get the stuff that's there, neither do I. I just know that I need those.


Next week our co-operative (from now on I'll be calling it coop) is having a table at local rummage sale. Last time we had a table at Designtori. It wen well, I mean. I got one pair of earrings sold.<: I should be more active 'tou.

1. Photograph all my works. (haven't still done it)
2. Do it well, more better than to this point.
3. And update the stuff I've done. Still a lot to learn. I'm on my way.

So that's why I'll be (hopefully) working this weekend. To make some cheaper items to fit my "It's used? Use it again"-philosophy.

Basically I love blogs with loads and loads of photos, and still mine is turning out more than just filled with horrible ranting.


Try to be patient. I try to remember to shoot the fuck up. I mean, to photograph it all.

Love,

your, well, me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti