torstai 11. huhtikuuta 2013

YOLO

Honestly, it should say "IOLO"

'cause
I
Only
Live
Online

And it's a fact.

One friend saw me last week. She said that I looked "purposeful" while walking.

Few days later it hit me. I'm the exact opposite.

When I was something around 16, I had goals. Nothing specific, but IDEAS of what I should do with my life. What I'd want to be and to become.

I lived. Outside.

Right now I'm just floating. No, that's a lie. Floating would mean that I'd feel somewhat free.

I'm stuck. That's what I am.

And browsing the webz. One friend called me the meme-lady. Because I know my memes. Not as well as some may think. But way too well anyways.

I've graduated about 5 months ago. It's almost half of a year. I'm still stuck in this tiny place I call home 'cause I've lived here long enough to get used to the neighborhood and the life has got experienced.

I'm not satisfied with the way things are.

I'm not bored. I've got plenty to do.

It's not the problem.

The problem is, I don't know what to do with the time I've been given.

This is my life.

I don't want the IOnlyLivedOnline to be my last thought when this all ends.

I'd prefer it to be something like this. When I still had a life. Photo taken by my awesome, talented friend.


This is my statement for living.

Let

it

start

now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti